As a way to highlight David for making it into the Terminator Club for the first time, we asked him a few questions and want to share his responses with everyone in the EMAP family!
What was the first thing that went through your head when you found out you made Terminator Club?
- The first thought I had was "Thank you Jesus!"
- This award shows me that the hard work I put in this year along with God's help has payed off!
You made the last spot on Terminator club this year, how will ensure that you will be a Terminator again your senior year?
- To continue to do my best in everything that I do.
What is the definition of a Terminator to you?
- A person that doesn't give up and gives their all!
What perk of T-Club are you most looking forward to?
- I'm curious about what this years clothing is for the terminators!
What are you most looking forward to for the 2015 season?
- Spending time with my EMAP family!